Tuesday, July 27, 2010

its her talking too much..

such a short time meeting my old friend..
she asking me why i didn't continue my study..
and i answer short n simple..i don't have anything to achieve...
and shes replying.. "I've got so many things that aren't complete! how come you have all things has been done! Crazy U!'
okay...listen..actually i have so many things to do rather than study...(sounds like i am a lazy person..urgghh..whatever!)
there are some personal stuff that i have to settle down...A LOT of personal stuff...
and she asking me again...'what are those??..more important than your study?'
i cant mention it right here..let it P&C..
after letting her know my personal stuff thingy...she ask me again last question before we end our conversation that night..'if you were given money...u don't want to continue ur study right...??(shes laughing)n that was the last thing you do before u die...on ur own...(sounds scary)what would u do...
and then...im taking out my cigarette...light it up...n say...
Crazy u....dont say like that...!u should say it was the beginning of ur life??!!
then we were laughing like hell...hahaha...
i will applying a scuba diving license ... urm...going to Maldives island....travelling around Europe..Make my family comfortable with their lives...thats all...
and then she's looking at me like seeing something scary..."is it??? only that....ughh...so simple...but sure nice n memorable..." bring me along okay...hahahaaha...*we both laughing*
THE END.

1 comment:

fudo said...

bwk aq skali..hehe.. =)