Tuesday, January 4, 2011

from the bottoms of someone heart

is it hard to respect your partner? i don't think so...people who appreciate their relationship will do anything for the love ones. am i rite? especially for the person who in love with a girl/guy, the only key to survive the relationship success to the wedding aisle are the RESPECT and try to APPRECIATE. That is the main key. But if they don't have that...i don't know what will happen next.


If you keep on with your ego attitude..hurm.. i do not know until when this relationship will survive. Dear God, I pray and keep my words to keep this relationship long lasting until the end of time. Please..please...please give me a lot of patience and tolerance..please..please...i need to survive through this things. I have my own plan..please Allah...make it happen.. Amin.

1 comment:

SAMPAH said...

Just drop by to say hai too = )