Monday, August 22, 2011

Leftovers



We spent the whole night talking on the phone just wishing we could fall asleep in each others' arms. Wishing we could kiss each other goodnight and cuddle the air out of each other. I'd kiss you all over your face over and over again just to keep you awake so you'd stay up and talk to me.

We seem so strong now and I thank God, I finally have someone who treats me the way you do but my thoughts keep bringing me forward to the day where I will have to leave and you'll leave and we'll try to make it work but we both know we won't be able to make it. So I'll pray that when I come back home, you'll be waiting for me. Because I know I would do the same for you.


We both know this won't end but who said we can't hope that maybe someday, we will actually spend our days sitting by the beach with cokes in our hands and the night sky full of stars shining on us...

No comments: