Monday, November 7, 2011

The Sun is Shining Back


I love when it is a word of simple life you apply in your life. A small attention would probably make someone you like being lovable to you.

Your warm embrace make her feel safe and secure again.

Your smile, tell her that you are happy again and you get what she was trying to tell you before.

Your kindness make her fall for you again. A little appreciation to your little angel make a big ones in her heart.

She is keep holding on because of the above signs that her guardian angel are back.

Is it going to be last?

Beautiful Metaphoric

1 comment:

LoveBeing said...

Hey! :-)
Wow! what a nice blog you've got here! I was looking for a pictue of a hug and got to your blog! I just shared a link to your blog in my facebook and even one of the song that I loved.. Thank you again and have a Wonderful & most Loving life!

With Love & Hugs!
Gil :-)