Friday, January 1, 2010

its new year baby!

new year..hurmmm.....im doing nothing for new year...most of people will make AZAM for themselves..but for me...urm...such a waste...if i make it for myself...im not sure if i can make it happen. so my conclusion for this new year is...just pray...and follow with the flow...hahaha..but me..myself..i also have a target that need to be achieve...;) but i'll keep it in my mind...only me n the trust one knows...
okay..next topic bout this damn new year...
hahahahaha...
celebrate with my bestfriend...chill out at gloria jeans coffee...
* sipping ice chocolate with whipped cream -nyum!-
* chit chatting..girls talk....
* talk about the past....memoirs...
*with the tragic surroundings...OMG! many people at bukit bintang!
*and the worst part is when on my way to GJ...there was a guy i think(bangladesh) came to me and spray me with the foam spray! wtf ish...dh la shouting out loud HAPPY NEWWW YEARR!!! abah kau..so stupid...i already take a bath la matcha...what for ur spraying me with that annoying stuff..aiyoo...
-and the funniest part then my friend also kena..hahahahaha...;)

No comments: