Monday, January 4, 2010

..n surprise!!!

yesterday im checking my fees at via internet. im quite surprise because of the status! huh...pay already???which dato' paying my fees??nahh...hahaha joking! but unbelievable...i think almost 3 semester i pay it by myself...! urmmmm...curious..
THEN....m going to atm and checking my BIMB....what the fish!!! ive got my ptptn back! glad to see that...3 semester im using my own money to pay the fees...huh...and the other good thing is im goin to pay my other fees which is shwcse using that money...the rest...urmmm...let me think about it...hahaha...thank you Allah.. i dont need to work at night...;) duhh... 1 more thing...the rental for the house also...derr...settle oledy..unclee...jangan tagih2 ok...saye suda byr sewa!!!!!! after that m goin to makan with my classmate..hihihi...at nandos la...bcme 'orang kaya' 4 a while...;)

3 comments:

Azhar Rakus ♥ said...

yesss..
bley banje aku pasni...

purple puppet said...

mne ade..ko yg kne blnje kn..bedebar2 la ko ckp..patutlh aku pon tkene gak..hehehe

ZALIKA NADIA said...

wah.. mummy besh nyer mkn di nandos..
sedap!!
org kaya baru.. hihi