Sunday, January 31, 2010

rona roni makaroni hidup

if i feel sad or happy..i feel like i want to let it out..or tell anybody. but sometimes you have to keep it or in other way...zipped your mouth off! this year makes me feel and think in a matured way..probably...urmm...yes! and for sure..im away from my family...i miss my family...;( mostly adolescent like me or my friends, when things get tangled up they will come to their family.example like when we have trouble with the money, or need some love to pampered up..FAMILY come first..for me? sitting here alone..dint come back home for almost a year..! me..myself actually jealous about the other friends..they going back home when weekend is coming...and me?! huh..got nothing to do with life..and most of my time watching the dvd that i already saw..watching movies at cinema alone...duhh..what a nightmare! i hate weekend actually.grrr...the end!

p.s: its nothing to do with the title actually...wahahaha...i hate weekend!

1 comment:

ZALIKA NADIA said...

HUHU

feel board in the weekend or anytime??

call me dear..

hihihi

chill k darl