Wednesday, October 26, 2011

i wont feel better until it stop..I cant feel you anymore!


I still can feel it. Be sure to change your life ~because i am getting tired and bored. Do i have to mention what is your problem?i don't think so. You know what is going on. I keep silent because i hate fight. I hate arguing. So i just leave you with your kind of situation. I am happy with my life now even though i have nothing. My life become clean. i can do it...why not you ? it makes me feel i am on my way to hate you. You still have a lot of peeps who will take care of you and destroying your day. But all of this thing start within voice deep inside your heart, if it is bring you into wrong path,then its up to you to decide. They say love can change a person..but not you. Hard as stone,but think back when that stone hit you back. Feel any better? Well peeps can heal it right?! boohoo! .

Pray for your happiness. Hope you will change someday.

No comments: