Thursday, October 20, 2011

You never realize what you have until its gone

That title is what my housemate told me last 2 days. She is going back to her hometown and never came back here again. Thank God, she has a supportive family who always support her in whatever she does. Love make her sick. She is independent yet cheerful girl but when came in love situation she became so weak and sick. Struggle to get a new life is hard but it is better for her to moved on. But its normal...'You never realize what you have until its gone'
That words she gave to the person who once was take her heart and melt her into a soft person. But then soft things can become hard like a rock once it left to and abandoned. And that hard things will hit you back. Am i going to be like her? I am not strong anymore. I just have faith..if there is no faith i will end up like her. Start from now, i wont take care of other feelings, i just concern on mine. Maybe its sounds a bit selfish, but who else going to take care of your own feeling. I am tired to taking a good care of other person feeling while they don't give a damn about it. My patience is way too low already. Sorry. I am too much swallowing what you have gave to me. Bitter or sweet. My bad..keep on silent and keep holding on.
Okay back to reality~!!


I and others will feel gloom without her..our stylista sister. I will miss you. Thanks for the dress!

No comments: