Thursday, October 20, 2011

Making the other happy


Life are always incomplete.When you are happy everything is alright.But when it become a darkest day of your life everything will be feel unacceptable and ignorance. How was it feels when karma hits you back? I feel in my life, no everyone understands me, and I don't understand all people too. I think it is normal. Sometimes I have a problem with the other, maybe I make or the other makes. I don't think to judge that someone is good or bad, because everyone changes and changes. I can't say that in one life, one person will not make a mistake. Everyone can do it.

Not all people are happy in their life, some are happy and some are not happy. Some pass the life with sad, he doesn't have good friend, he is poor, he is ugly, he is difficult, he don't have good skills because he doesn't have a chance to be better. He feels that life is very difficult for him. I don't agree that everyone can make lucky in their life. Some people can't get the lucky, even he has worked hard. I don't want to abuse him, don't want to give so many reasons. Life is life.

Everyone wants to be happy including me. Everyone wants to be a cinderella, a person's life changes in one night. Everyone hopes to have a beautiful life, have good friends, be lucky and never suffered.

I want to be happy, the other wants to be happy too. I want to make someone happy because when he is happy I become happy too. Like as a case. A poor and ugly woman, she wants to get married, but she and her boyfriend don't have money. If an angel comes to her, gives her a beauty and money, she will be very happy. She will feel very lucky and she pass her marriage happily. Like as flowers blossoms in the park.


I want that someone changes in his life. I don't want that someone is sad in his life because sadness make life much more difficult.

Flowers blossom in the park. When the park is arid, the park is very ugly. When the flowers blossom, everyone can see red, yellow, white, purple, blue and the other colors. It is really beautiful.Yes,it is...

No comments: